Connected Lifestyle Exhibition at DESIGNART TOKYO 2018
2018.10.19 - 10.28
We will exhibit Connected Lifestyle at "TENOHA", the most technologically advanced spot in Daikanyama
During DESIGNART TOKYO 2018, we will install the sensing product "ROLL" at bookstores and cafés in Tokyo to exhibit the results of the sensors included.
In addition, we will set up a booth where you can actually experience CL products.
Visit us and feel the philosophy of Connected Lifestyle!
Installation (In the Courtyard)
We will install CL Products under the theme of "New ways to See and Feel Flowers".
ROLL's sensing output will be combined with the flower artwork done by Takayuki Tanaka (UNITED FLOWERS Inc.) to display “Flower’s Breath.”
Please enjoy the amazing world of Takayuki’s artwork; it creates new story, embracing vitality by reflecting on flowers and expressing their charm in a way that can only be realized with innovative technologies.
Product Exhibition（& STYLE STORE）
Exhibition Time：Weekdays 9:00am-11:00pm／Weekends & Holidays 11:00am-11:00pm
About the Exhibition
- Dates：October 19th to 28th, 2018
- Installation (In the Courtyard) is accessible from 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Product Exhibition (＆STYLE STORE): Weekdays 9:00am - 11:00pm ／ Weekends & Holidays 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Location: TENOHA Daikanyama
- Address: 〒150-0034 20-23, Daikanyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Access by Train: 3 minutes from the central exit of the Daikanyama subway station
- Access by Bus: Directly in front of the Daikanyama Station of Tokyu Busline (Shibuya & Daikanyama line)